[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Inf-IT DAVcl] Strange behaviour
- Subject: [Inf-IT DAVcl] Strange behaviour
- From: Simon <caldavzap@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 01:35:41 +0100
- To: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
Hello from Passau, I have setup CalDAVzap with SOGo. This is working partly.When I enter an entry I can see it on all my devices (SOGo WebClient, Thunderbird and Android via CalDAV-Sync). I can edit it and everything is fine.
However, after reloading CalDAVzap the entry is not shown like all entries made on my other devices.
It seems like CalDAVzap is failing to load those entries from SOGo. In the SOGo-Logs I see PROPFIND and REPORT. Any help appreciated. Simon
|Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] Strange behaviour||Ján Máté <jan.mate@xxxxxxxxxx>|