Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] CalDavZAP does not show one of my calendars
- Subject: Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] CalDavZAP does not show one of my calendars
- From: Graf von Roit zu Hoya <graf.roit@xxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:15:37 +0200
- To: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
me too. But i thought it is a timout as this particular calendar is a
very big archive of old events (years 1994 to 1997). I didn't
investigate further, as this is one of the calendars i would like to
disable to load on regular startup of CalDAVZap.
When i can help debugging, i stand by.
Am 24.07.13 08:59, schrieb Martin Egge:
I started using CalDavZAP a few days ago. It works fine with one of my
calendars but does not show any events of my other calendar. There is an
attention sign (exlamation mark) after the calendar name.
I suppose there is at least one event that breaks the calendar parsing.
Is there any way to debug?
Rudolf Graf von Roit zu Hoya