[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Inf-IT DAVcl] CardDavMATE contact photo size
- Subject: [Inf-IT DAVcl] CardDavMATE contact photo size
- From: Vasyl Olenchenko <olenchenko@xxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: olenchenko@xxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:15:41 +0200
- To: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
Hi.I am using CardDavMATE for some time now (don't remember from which version) and I don't remember having any issues with contact photo size (contacts are synced with my Nexus 5). Lately I have installed CardDavMATE 0.12.0-rc3 and my contacts photos are re-sized to 274x246px which does not look good on Nexus 5. I have tried to edit one contact and replace photo with bigger size but it was re-sized after saving.
Is there any way to disable resizing of contacts photos or change its configuration??
|Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] CardDavMATE contact photo size||Ján Máté <jan.mate@xxxxxxxxxx>|