Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] does infcloud support header "Access-Control-Allow-Origin <a-domain>"?
- Subject: Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] does infcloud support header "Access-Control-Allow-Origin <a-domain>"?
- From: Julien Métairie <ruliane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 09:07:48 +0100
- To: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
As far as I know, you need to fill Access-Control-Allow-Origin with a
full URL, including the protocol.
Le 28/02/2018 à 00:04, Ploc a écrit :
Does infcloud support header "Access-Control-Allow-Origin <a-domain>"?
I tried to configure my caldav server with "Access-Control-Allow-Origin"
header set to <a-domain>", but infcloud seems to be unable to connect
the caldav server, reporting the following error in the browser's console:
"Error: [netCheckAndCreateConfiguration: 'PROPFIND
https://<a-domain>/dav/'] code: '0' status: 'error' - see
https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/readme.txt (cross-domain setup)"
When I set this "Access-Control-Allow-Origin" header to "*", it works.
I find it more secure to be able to set this header.
Can you tell me how is infcloud supposed to work with this header?