[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] InfCloud: No more fonts...
- Subject: Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] InfCloud: No more fonts...
- From: Johan Vromans <jvromans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 20:59:24 +0200
- To: Ján Máté <jan.mate@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Cc: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 14:32:00 +0200, Ján Máté <jan.mate@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > it cannot be CORS because fonts are included in the client itself (not > loaded remotely). I also tested the latest Chrome beta (on Mac) and > everything looks OK. Maybe you have a plugin installed or something > similar ... This is what Firefox says: In response to CVE-2019-11730, Firefox 68 and later define the origin of a page opened using a file:/// URI as unique. Therefore, other resources in the same directory or its subdirectories no longer satisfy the CORS same-origin rule. Fortunately: This new behavior is enabled by default using the privacy.file_unique_origin preference. By disabling this behaviour the fonts load again. -- Johan