Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] CalDAVzap: Default calendar
- Subject: Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] CalDAVzap: Default calendar
- From: Andrej Lezo <andrej.lezo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 16:02:17 +0100
- To: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
send me url of calendar you want to have selected and i will check if
'jv/default' is correct form.
Btw, do you have any calendar settings stored at server? Another
possibility could be that your server settings rewrite your config.js
Dňa 2. 12. 2013 14:29 Johan Vromans wrote / napísal(a):
I use CalDAVzap with a list of calendars. In my config.js, I have:
So I expect this calendar to be selected by default. However, CalDAVzap
still selects the first available calendar instead.
This happens with FireFox and Chrome.
Do I misunderstand the purpose of globalCalendarSelected?