Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] Android synching problem (again)
- Subject: Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] Android synching problem (again)
- From: Johan Vromans <jvromans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 13:41:12 +0100
- To: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
Marten Gajda <marten@xxxxxxxx> writes:
> the file you sent me is definitely broken. It contains two VEVENTs
> with different UIDs, which is not allowed in CalDAV:
> PRODID:-//Inf-IT//CalDavZAP 0.10.0.2//EN
> How exactly did you export/download that file?
wget --password 'xxxx' http://jv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/caldav.php/jv/joan/e8a9ff60ab4f01ce92cde275d908071c46e01d550e7c78c9b3c43c92806f6a88.ics
I got the url by using the HTML element inspector of Google-Chrome.