Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] Android synching problem (again)
- Subject: Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] Android synching problem (again)
- From: Johan Vromans <jvromans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 14:00:32 +0100
- To: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
Ján Máté <jan.mate@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> you are right, will fix.
> 0.10.0.3 is coming (very probably) tomorrow
In the mean time, I wrote a little check program. It takes a downloaded
calendar ics as input, and for each VEVENT UID it looks up the UID in
the davical database, retrieves the event ics from the davical server,
and verifies the returned information to contain only one event UID
which must match the original.
The program finds a substantial amount of offending entries in my
What would be the best way to fix these?
Download the ics files, manually correct them, and then upload them
(overwriting the current database)?