Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] Strangeness in appointment duration
- Subject: Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] Strangeness in appointment duration
- From: Matej Mihalik <matej.mihalik@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 23:30:23 +0100
- To: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, what version of CalDAVZAP
/ InfCloud are you using?
Because I cannot seem to replicate this behaviour. I created a daily
event repeating from 07-11 for 10 occurences (up to 16-11), then edited
the one on 09-11, but the event still shows as starting at 09-11 and
ending at 09-11. Did you perhaps created the event in a different way?
On 09.11.2015 22:53, Johan Vromans wrote:
According to screenshot 1, the (whole day) appointment starts at
09-11-2015 and ends at 09-11-2015. However, when I click it to edit, it
suddenly ends a day later. This is repetetive, every time I perform
click/save the appointment is extended by one day.
This is the event info:
Any idea what's going on here?