Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] alert by email
- Subject: Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] alert by email
- From: Ján Máté <jan.mate@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 22:55:31 +0200
- To: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
sorry but it is completely wrong idea. The client is "running" only if your browser window/tab is open and you are logged in. So in general it cannot send you e-mail notifications.
In short: server is the correct place to generate notifications (because it is always running).
> On 25 Mar 2016, at 10:32 PM, mab974 <mab974@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is it possible for an event to have an alert by email rather than by
> post? If not, could this be a new feature?