Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] Blank page,with Internet Explorer
- Subject: Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] Blank page,with Internet Explorer
- From: Ján Máté <jan.mate@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 00:14:45 +0300
- To: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
With basic auth and simple http (without SSL/TLS) the username and password is sent over network in plain text form.
So technically it will work without https, but using http + basic auth is a security NIGHTMARE.
> On 01 Apr 2016, at 11:57 PM, Admin - Muskoka Auto Parts Limited <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If I had a choice... but I don't. IE it is.
> And no SSL - it's not required in this case.