Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] Blank page,with Internet Explorer
- Subject: Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] Blank page,with Internet Explorer
- From: Tobias Mueller <muelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 09:05:40 +0200
- To: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, Apr 01, 2016 at 11:41:39PM +0300, Ján Máté wrote:
> whenever it's possible avoid digest
Can you elaborate on that?
It should be obvious that the security properties of digest auth
are much better than those of basic auth.
So I'm left wondering why you give that recommendation.
My preference would be SRP, but that's not widely supported :-/