Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] DAViCal access scripts
- Subject: Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] DAViCal access scripts
- From: Ken Murchison <murch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 18:10:15 -0400
- To: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
Take a look at RFC 4791 and 6352. calendar-query and addressbook-query reports should work.
Principal Systems Software Engineer
Carnegie Mellon University
> On Apr 29, 2017, at 8:37 AM, Johan Vromans <jvromans@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just wondering...
> Do you have (command line or SQL) scripts to perform simple tasks with the
> DAViCal server? For example get a list of all appointments that match a
> specific topic? Or a list of all email addresses in the contacts database?