[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Inf-IT DAVcl] Creating a new event by duplication...
- Subject: [Inf-IT DAVcl] Creating a new event by duplication...
- From: Dario Palmisano <Dario.Palmisano@xxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 14:09:42 +0200
- To: davclients@xxxxxxxxxx
Hello, first of all thanks for all the work done by the Caldavzap and Davical developers! Working with caldavzap v.0.13.1 (on davical v.1.1.5) I noticed that if I create a new event duplicating a previous one, the previous still appears in caldavzap interface, but it disappears on other clients like Lightning (thunderbird add-on) or Apple iCal. Accessing the davical database entries regarding the two events, it appears that both have been stored but strangely they have the same UID. Is it a bug? Does it regard Caldavzap or Davical? Thanks for your kind cooperation and help Best regards Dario
|Re: [Inf-IT DAVcl] Creating a new event by duplication...||Ján Máté <jan.mate@xxxxxxxxxx>|